Benefits of Massage
Professional Massage Therapy Alpharetta Georgia
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Gain relief from TMJ Dysfunction.
- Help to alleviate headaches and migraine pain.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Relieve tension and soreness to muscles after surgery. Boosting your overall sense of well-being.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
Professional Massage therapy Alpharetta
Hands on America Massage Professionals 678-602-9351
4895 Windward Parkway Suite103, Alpharetta, GA 30004
Member, Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals